Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.

From: "James Abbott (Hotmail)" <jabbott44(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CLDC implementation of the pgsql driver.
Date: 2004-05-04 13:54:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi guys,

I'm desperate for a CLDC compatible JDBC for postgresql.

The only CLDC JDBC I can find is the Mimer midjdbc2: http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=cache:JX_F-IniRA0J:developers.mimer.com/features/feature_24.htm+mimer+sql+midp+jdbc+driver&hl=en
Unfortunately, a single processor license of Mimer SQL costs USD$3995!

I can't afford that, and besides, I already have a perfectly functioning postgresql DBMS and I like using pgadminII!
Have you guys done progressed with this? Can I get a copy of the sources or help you with the task?

Cheers,
James.