BWPUG for June 8th (Tomorrow)

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG for June 8th (Tomorrow)
Date: 2011-06-08 02:42:26
Lists: bwpug
A reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday the 8th, is the BWPUG meeting for
June. This month Robert Treat will provide a preview of his upcoming
talk "Managing Databases in a DevOps Environment". This talk focus on
many best practices that have evolved for those running databases in
some the most high traffic sites on the web.

When: June 8th, ~6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we will have time for networking and we can do some more
open Q & A, and we'll likely hit one of the local restaurants after
the meet.

Don't forget to check out our Meetup page at:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Washington-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/.
Please feel free to sign up and/or RSVP.

--
Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com

bwpug by date