Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "damien(at)dalibo(dot)info" <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine : Call for Reviewers !
Date: 2011-04-28 12:01:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM, damien(at)dalibo(dot)info <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info> wrote:
> hi,
> I've just send a beta version of the magazine to the reviewers that answered
> my call. If haven't receive any email from me and wish to proof-read the
> magazine, please let me know.

while i'm not a natural english speaker i want to give it a try...
that could be good to find parts that are difficult to read for non
natural english speakers so they can be rewritten in something more

if you think that is a good idea, then let me know

Jaime Casanova
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL