Re: Pass age function to extract function

From: Rick Genter <rick(dot)genter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adam Bruss <abruss(at)awrcorp(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, rick(dot)genter(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Pass age function to extract function
Date: 2011-05-02 20:25:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Try removing the keyword "interval" (i.e., EXTRACT(MINUTE FROM
TestRunTime)). Since TestRunTime is a column name, I think if you wanted to
cast it as an INTERVAL you'd specify EXTRACT(MINUTE FROM
TestRunTime::INTERVAL), but since TestRunTime is already an INTERVAL, the
cast is redundant.

--
Rick Genter
rick(dot)genter(at)gmail(dot)com