Re: A question about database designer first deliverable

From: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A question about database designer first deliverable
Date: 2011-05-19 14:42:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Sorry for delay but I almost can't work until today because I was finishing
something related to a subject that I'm taking and I feel a little sick but
I'm better now and I'm going to start to work again

As you notice, in fact I didn't send my weekly report because I have too
little to report, but here is:

- Some TODO fixed yet.
- Added a class to allow storing and retrieving of attributes like line
size, font color, size and others user defined attributes at each figure.
This is needed for future persistence creation at DD (Database Designer) and
for user custom figures like tables with different colors.

Today I'm going to start again to work with the database designer, and I was
thinking about my last question this days and there are more than one, and
because it, I'm going to clean all code with your instruction but I think
that not all DD-TODO items can be done right now, because that I'll create a
list of DD-TODO, that I won't accomplish right now and a solution like or a
delay explanation. And then you can help me to decide what to do next.

DD-TODO: xyz, it will be code in another goal of this project or need first
XY

Regards.
Luis.