Re: Introduction

From: Shiv <rama(dot)theone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: 2011-04-28 00:59:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you for your compliment (about the name). Its quite sad though that
the word Shiv does not exist in the Indian-English lexicon. So people just
think of the God and not of a knife!

I do have some ideas and heuristics in mind. I wanted to give out a small
hello to the community for now. I will write up my ideas/approach properly,
go through a round of feedback and then share it with the community of
course. (Just that I have my final examinations going on now..so I need to
wait for the weekend).

I will be trying to talk to Greg as well apart from my mentors.
Regards,
Shiv