Re: Time to update regional contacts!

From: Ricardo Mendoza <pgsqlcol(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Juan Romero <jgromero(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, press-regional(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: Time to update regional contacts!
Date: 2011-04-29 16:33:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Greetings, I come from a long time ago asking to be the regional contact for
Colombia. I organized the pgconf Colombia (www.pgconf.org) I created the
postgresql community Colombia and its website (www.pgsqlcol.tk) I made ​​the
translation of the wiki postgresql into Spanish. Develop at one time worked
for the translation of the official PostgreSQL documentation into Spanish,
which through no fault has not been concluded. I think it is fair to
recognize my participation.

I followed the procedure to access email co(at)postgresql(dot)org, but do not know
which is the key to enter.

These are my contact details

Ricardo Mendoza
phone: 57+3164343548