PATCH: Using wxDatePickerCtrl instead of wxCalendarBox

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PATCH: Using wxDatePickerCtrl instead of wxCalendarBox
Date: 2011-05-27 21:17:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

For some reason, the wxCalendarBox control was not working on linux (i.e.
Ubuntu).
I found that - wxWidgets has already provided a class for that.
(wxDatePickerCtrl).

http://docs.wxwidgets.org/stable/wx_wxdatepickerctrl.html

As per our conversation, I have modified the code to use the
wxDatePickerCtrl instead of wxCalendarBox.
Please find the patch for the master branch.

I have made minimal changes to work this control as per our expectation.

I think - this is a bug, so we should apply this to REL-1_12 and REL-1_10
branches too...
If you want, I can generate the patches for them.

Please review this patch and give your comments.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-05-27 22:21:07