Thanks - applied.
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Please ignore the last patch. Some unwanted debug changes in there!
> Please use this one.
> On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Nikhil S <nixmisc(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> So, I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-8" and tried to restore
>> into a database using a backup from earlier. When I click on "Display
>> objects" tab, I see an error being displayed, although the actual restore
>> happens just fine. Note that no error occurs in English locales.
>> Took me a while to figure this one out. The issue is with
>> frmRestore::OnEndProcess() function. It naively avoids lines containing ";"
>> or "P" as the first letter. So in the English locale, the last line about
>> the "Process returned exit code 0" is handled. However in other locales,
>> this will be translated and hence the last line will be inspected leading to
>> a spurious error.
>> The fix is to avoid inspecting the last line. The attached patch does
> Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list (pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org)
> To make changes to your subscription:
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Nikhil S||Date: 2011-05-20 02:47:15|
|Subject: Re: Re: pgadmin III - "Display objects" part of
database restore errors out in non-English locales|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2011-05-19 15:44:51|
|Subject: pgAdmin III commit: So,I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-|