Reminder BWPUG Meeting Tonight (April 13th) at 6:30PM

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reminder BWPUG Meeting Tonight (April 13th) at 6:30PM
Date: 2011-04-13 15:46:59
Lists: bwpug
Howdy folks,

A reminder that today, Wednesday (the 13th) is the BWPUG meeting for
April. This month we're going to forgo a formal speaker and in favor
of an "Open Mic Night". Got questions about Postgres? Need help on a
problem? Recently done something awesome? Did you learn anything from
PGEast? Come swap stories with fellow Meetup members and/or get help
if you need it.

When: April 13th, ~6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we will have time for networking and we can do some more
open Q & A, and we'll likely hit one of the local restaurants after
the meet.

Don't forget to check out our Meetup page at:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Washington-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/.
Please feel free to sign up and/or RSVP.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com

bwpug by date