Re: Add link to current_schemas in config.sgml

From: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add link to current_schemas in config.sgml
Date: 2011-06-13 16:55:19
Lists: pgsql-docs
On 14 June 2011 02:39, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> This is just a quick docs patch to add a link to the mention of the
>> current_schemas function from 18.10.1. Statement Behavior.
>
> Your patch got mangled by my email client, but I committed what I
> believe to be the same change.

Thanks Robert, but I think you missed the other part of my posted
patch, which was removing the trailing empty parens from the function
name ("current_schema()" => "current_schema" in two places in that
paragraph).

The paragraph rationalising this, from my original post:

--
I also removed the parentheses after the function name as this was a)
misleading the reader into thinking the function could be called

Was the exclusion deliberate?

Cheers,
BJ