Applying GSoc prosgres and do contribution

From: HuangQi <huangqiyx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Applying GSoc prosgres and do contribution
Date: 2011-04-05 08:17:38
Lists: pgsql-students
Hi,
My name is Huang Qi Victor. I am currently a year 3 computer science student
from Singapore.
I chose database as my specialization and currently I'm taking a database
implementation course that has assignments in postgres. After doing the
assignments, I have some interest in continuing learning postgres as an open
source project and do some contribution. But I don't know how to start yet.
So could anyone give me some guide?
Besides, I'm curious whether it's possible that I take the Gsoc as a
starting point. I know the deadline of submitting propose is near and it's
hard to learn the idea and write report, but I want to know whether it's
still possible.

--
Best Regards
Huang Qi Victor

pgsql-students by date

Next:From: ShivDate: 2011-04-05 08:29:29