Reminder BWPUG Meeting Next Wednesday (May 12th) at 6:30PM

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reminder BWPUG Meeting Next Wednesday (May 12th) at 6:30PM
Date: 2011-05-06 03:50:50
Lists: bwpug

A reminder that next Wednesday (the 12th) is the BWPUG meeting for
May. This month Greg Smith will be stopping by to give a preview of
his upcoming PGCon Tutorial, "Postgres Performance PItfalls".
PostgreSQL is a database system that can deliver excellent performance
for a wide variety of applications. But it's easy to run into an issue
that keeps you from seeing its full potential. There are a few basic
PostgreSQL configuration and use misunderstandings that cause most of
the early performance issues administrators and developers encounter.

When: May 12th, ~6:30PM.
Where: 7070 Samuel Morse Dr, Columbia, MD, 21042.
Host: OmniTI

As always we will have time for networking and we can do some more
open Q & A, and we'll likely hit one of the local restaurants after
the meet.

Don't forget to check out our Meetup page at:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Washington-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/.
Please feel free to sign up and/or RSVP.

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com