Re: pgadmin and broken connections

From: Christophe Chauvet <christophe(dot)chauvet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin and broken connections
Date: 2011-07-01 11:50:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Guillaume

I have this issue but not only with VPN. You can reproduce by using
SSH with -L argument as

ssh -L 2000:127.0.0.1:5432 myuser(at)my_ip

launch PgAdmin with localhost avec IP and port 2000

execute a query, go to you terminal, press Ctrl + C to cut the
connection and retry the previous command ssh -L ....

and refresh the connexion on PgAdmin, it crash

Regards,