Re: Performance issue with Insert

From: Jenish <jenishvyas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance issue with Insert
Date: 2011-06-27 15:01:37
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

DB : POSTGRES 8.4.8
OS : Debian
HD : SAS 10k rpm

Shared_buffer is 4096 25 % of RAM , effective_cache is 8GB 75% of RAM

After insert trigger is again calling 2 more trigger and insert record in
another table depends on condition.

with all trigger enable there are 8 insert and 32 updates(approx. update is
depends on hierarchy)

Plz explain multiple connections. Current scenario application server is
sending all requests.

--
Thanks & regards,
JENISH VYAS

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov