Dear friends

From: Satpal Yadav <satpal12021(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear friends
Date: 2011-05-24 12:39:00
Lists: pgsql-testers
 Dear friends
   I want to introduce you guys a great website( www.winners188.com ) .It is
a station specialized in selling electronic products based on P2P system
which has already gained lots of popularities in China. I say it is great
for three reasons . Firstly , there are various kinds of brands for sale in
this website and each of them is very famous ,no matter at home or abroad .
Secondly , all the products there are low in price and high in quality , you
will never feel regretful after buying there . Last but not least , after
receiving the payment , they will immediately send you the goods , no delay
at all.
   For all the reasons , I strongly recommend you this website and share
with you all the good products . And I believe that after you clicking the
website , you will find more reasons for your next shopping there

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue
to enjoy good health.

pgsql-testers by date