Postgres DBA in Portland

From: Matt Smiley <matt(dot)smiley(at)rentrak(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres DBA in Portland
Date: 2011-06-27 02:00:46
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi all!

We are looking for a junior and senior full-time DBA in the Portland, OR
area.  At least 2 years of professional IT experience is required; Postgres
experience is preferred but not required, as we can provide all necessary

Our primary platform is Postgres on CentOS.  Some Oracle and SQL Server
support will be in scope as well, but 90% of the work is on Postgres.
Experience with software development is a plus, as one of the primary job
functions is to support developers with schema design and maintenance.

For details, please see our ad:

Matt Smiley | Director of Systems Infrastructure and Database Architecture

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Lee HughesDate: 2011-07-02 15:25:38