Re: Is 1.14 supposed to behave differently when it loses connection?

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tim Uckun <timuckun(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is 1.14 supposed to behave differently when it loses connection?
Date: 2011-06-20 02:07:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

My experience with lost connections is other tools also lose the connection
(eg, psql, Dbvisualizer). It is either Postgres itself dropping the
connection or something between the me and the database, but I am certain it
isn't PgAdmin itself.

The problem with 1.12 was crashes when connections were lost. 1.14 seems to
have fixed the problem (at least on Windows, where I run it)