Introduction

From: Shiv <rama(dot)theone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Introduction
Date: 2011-04-27 06:20:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Dear pgsql-hackers,
 My name is Sivasankar Ramasubramanian (you can call me Shiv). I am one of
the students taking part in this years Google Summer of Code program. I am
Indian but I study and live in Singapore (at the National University of
Singapore).
 On the program I hope to learn as much about professional software
engineering principles as PostgreSQL. My project is aimed towards extending
and hopefully improving upon pgtune. If any of you have some ideas or
thoughts to share. I am all ears!!
Regards,
Shiv

Next:From: Alexander KorotkovDate: 2011-04-27 06:51:34