log_connections and log_disconnections

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: log_connections and log_disconnections
Date: 2011-05-27 11:51:39
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

The GucContext of log_connections and log_disconnections is PGC_BACKEND.
So, in the document, we should use the following expressions

This parameter cannot be changed after session start.

instead of

This parameter can only be set in the postgresql.conf file or
on the server command line.

for them? The former is used also for other PGC_BACKEND
parameters (e.g., post_auth_delay). I attached the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
guc_context_doc_v1.patch text/x-patch 1.4 KB