Re: Postgres questions

From: Trenta sis <trenta(dot)sis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres questions
Date: 2011-05-28 10:08:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Dbi link was configured with instruction form dbi-link. Where I can find
this scripts:
Can you connect to Cache from a stand-alone Perl script using Perl DBI?

If so, can you connect to Cache from a PL/Perlu script using Perl DBI?

Is MS-SQL performance OK when connecting from a stand-alone Perl script
outside the database using Perl DBI?

Is MS-SQL performance OK when connecting from a custom test plperlu script
using Perl DBI?

Queries in mssql are sql select from talbe on mssql with about 400.000 rows.

About replication now I can't upgrade to 9.0 with 8.3 what possible options
exists, if is active/passive and is not real ha also it can be OK

Thanks