Replication references

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Replication references
Date: 2011-06-20 20:40:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

I know we've had some discussions around what to do with the Slony
support.. But it's there now, and IIRC the deal was we keep it. I
would, however, suggest that we rename it to actually be "slony
replication" rather than "replication". Or "Use slony" rather than
"Use replication". Calling it "replication" without qualifying it
causes confusion to many users (came across it with a client just
today, and it's not the first time).

I realize we're fairly close to release - is this doable for 1.14, or
will that fsck things up for translators?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/