Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Crediting sponsors in release notes?
Date: 2011-05-14 18:54:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On May 14, 2011 11:47 AM, "Joshua Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> All,
>
> > > hidden), or as a page on the "actual" website. That gives it a much
> > > stronger "confidence level" than just a page on a wiki, that anybody
> > > can edit. (now, we know that we are fairly good at "policing" the
> > > content on our wiki, but an outsider does not know that)
>
> Did nobody read my suggestion that this should go in the Press Kit?

You may not have read that I made the same suggestion about the press kit
(well, press release... but still!) in my earlier posts in the thread. ;)

Greg said he would collect some information if we agreed on data to collect.

I think we are substantially agreed, and Greg can go ahead and collect info.
Once we have it, we can talk more about format and placement.

-selena