Would like to post Senior DBA - Postgres SQL

From: "Dina D'Onofrio" <ddonofrio(at)astreya(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Would like to post Senior DBA - Postgres SQL
Date: 2011-04-08 20:46:46
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Senior DBA - Postgres SQL
Job Overview:
This is a Senior Technical hands-on position responsible for installing,
configuring, designing, troubleshooting and maintaining our disaster
recovery environment. Your primary duties will be ensuring we meet our
objectives as well as our RPO and RTO Enterprise level disaster recovery
experience is a must.

Basic Qualification:
5+ years Postgres SQL

Key Requirements :
* 8+ years in Information Technology field working on a team and delivering
technology solutions in a production 24x7 environment.
* 5+ years working in disaster recovery technologies, backup solutions as
well as data replication technology
* Experience with technologies for disaster recovery of enterprise databases
Postgres SQL
* Experience with enterprise storage products in a disaster recovery
environments.
* Experience implementing and troubleshooting backup technologies in a large
scale 24x7 environment.
* 2+ years working in a virtual server environment.
* Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills.
* Ability to identify potential limitations in current architectures.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with little guidance at times.

* Bachelor*s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related
discipline.

For consideration, please apply to:
ddonofrio(at)astreya(dot)com

--