RE: [INTERFACES] libpq and VB

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] libpq and VB
Date: 1999-07-23 07:20:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
This is exactly the problem I was getting. I have been talking to someone
however who thinks they can implement COM wrappers in VC++ so we may have
something to play with soon...

Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk (Work) (Home of pgAdmin)
Beer can be a permanent solution - but only if you have enough of it!