libpq.dll & VB

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpq.dll & VB
Date: 1999-07-22 14:09:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have been interested in using libpq.dll from VB for some time but so far
have failed to figure out working declarations or get a type library
working.

It has just been suggested to me that I write some COM wrappers in VC++
though not being a C++ person that's not likely to happen to quickly.

I'm interested to know if anyone has had any success with any of these ideas
or would find the result useful - I think that it could open many doors for
pgAdmin in terms of extra functionality.

Regards,

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk

pgsql-interfaces by date