When install Postgre, Could we assign the specified password to default?

From: "jinbok(dot)lee" <jinbok(dot)lee(at)lge(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: '원덕재' <deokjae(dot)won(at)lge(dot)com>, '김해진' <haejin0928(dot)kim(at)lge(dot)com>, '우주형' <juhyung(dot)woo(at)lge(dot)com>
Subject: When install Postgre, Could we assign the specified password to default?
Date: 2010-07-13 08:55:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello…

I’m an engineer in charge of commercial program with using Postgre DB.

My question is…

What we have to type the specified password when we install ‘Postgre’
program.

It is so difficult for users using our product to remember the password and
install the program with procedure.

We want to be not necessary remembering anything to user, to offer the
intuiting and convenient installation.

So… When install Postgre, Could we assign the specified password to
default?

** our program is windows application.