Problem with updates

From: pcross(at)trusecure(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with updates
Date: 2002-06-27 21:55:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have been trying to get updates to work via VB6 and ODBC and the machine
hangs whenever I try. I have also tried doing updates via MSQuery and Access
linked tables with the same result.
I am running Postgres 7.2.1 on Red Hat and windows 2000 for the ODBC client.

I tried the code under the VB example and it also hung when I tried an
execute (I was originally trying ADO command objects).

With the recordset updates they appear to take but then updates don't appear
when I select directly from postgres (though I didn't spend too much time on
this).

Any ideas or additional things to try?