Re: Restore problem

From: "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: "Alban Hertroys" <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>
Cc: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Restore problem
Date: 2010-12-29 17:08:05
Lists: pgsql-general

-----Original Message-----
From: Alban Hertroys
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:03 AM
To: Bob Pawley
Cc: Adrian Klaver ; pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Restore problem

On 29 Dec 2010, at 4:40, Bob Pawley wrote:
> It seems that this has affected just  the triggers - although that is
> quite massive I will just plug away at it until it's done

(Gosh, those lines were hard to find!)

How did you create those functions? With notepad, or from within pgadmin? If
you look at the function bodies as they are in the database, are their
line-endings correct?
It's possible that the error occurred as early as that.

Alban Hertroys

The code example I sent has been dumped and restored numerous times and yes
it was created in PGAdmin.

This dump was from version 8.3 if that means anything.

Bob

!DSPAM:1208,4d1b2395802657602216958!