SIGAR Download

From: "Javier Soltero" <javier(dot)soltero(at)hyperic(dot)net>
To: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Doug MacEachern" <doug(dot)maceachern(at)hyperic(dot)net>
Subject: SIGAR Download
Date: 2004-12-09 00:11:15
Lists: sfpug
Howdy folks,

I wanted to point you all at the SIGAR download page in case any of you
wanted to check it out. We're interested in finding out if there's
proper interest in us considering open sourcing this and changing the
license, but before we consider that, we'd like to have more people try
it out, and see what sort of projects would benefit from it.

Please feel free to email support(at)hyperic(dot)net or dougm(at)hyperic(dot)net if
you have any questions regarding SIGAR.

http://www.hyperic.net/downloads/sigar-download.htm

Thanks, and see you all next time.
-javier

sfpug by date

Next:From: eleinDate: 2004-12-09 18:46:27