Re: Linux server connection process consumes all memory

From: "Ioannis Anagnostopoulos" <ioannis(at)anatec(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <ahodgson(at)simkin(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: Linux server connection process consumes all memory
Date: 2011-12-04 17:02:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Tom,

I am pretty sure that at least for my example there is only ONE
prepared statement created once when the static variable is NULL/Nothing
during the first iteration. Thereafter the same prepared statement is
executed over and over again. As I said it may well be a bug on the ado.net
driver. In any case I will set log_statement = all and will revert with my
findings.

Kind Regards
Yiannis