Re: Linux server connection process consumes all memory

From: "Ioannis Anagnostopoulos" <ioannis(at)anatec(dot)com>
To: "Alan Hodgson" <ahodgson(at)simkin(dot)ca>,<pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Linux server connection process consumes all memory
Date: 2011-12-04 01:43:30
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi thank you for the answer, I am referring to the postgres process
on the Linux server corresponding to the connection I have established.
After doing a TOP you may see quite a few postgres processes. One of them
belongs to the connection established by the client application. It is this
process that grows consuming memory.

Kind regards
Yiannis