Re: OutOfMemory

From: "Wagner,Harry" <wagnerh(at)oclc(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OutOfMemory
Date: 2004-03-29 15:57:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm seeing the following msg in my postgres log:

pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

I haven't been able to identify what is causing it, or how to recreate it.
Anyone know where to start looking? I'm running 7.3.3. The application
opens and closes it's own connections (no connection pooling) and runs under
tomcat 5.0.18.

Thanks... harry