How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard

From: Gilson Leite de Oliveira <gilson(at)saude(dot)gov(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to use the pgAdmin II Migration Wizard
Date: 2003-04-02 23:34:48
Lists: pgadmin-support
I am migrating my database from MS Access 2000 to Postgresql using the
pgAdmin II Migration Wizard.
The MS Access is under user level protection, I put the administrating
user's name and the password but when I try to conclude the migration I
receive the message that my workgroup file was not found or it was open of
way excluviso for other user.

I ask where I inform the name and the location of the workgroup file.
I would like if possible of your help to solve this problem.

Your can help me sending a step by step how to migrate a database from MS
Access 2000 to Postgresql protected at user's level.

Respectfully.

GILSON LEITE

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Lin JianfongDate: 2003-04-03 00:37:27