psqlodbc 3.5x compliance gap analysis report

From: "Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: psqlodbc 3.5x compliance gap analysis report
Date: 2005-08-30 09:46:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi All,

The psqlodbc driver compliance (ODBC 3.5x) gap analysis report is
available for download from the following location:

http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000125/82/psqlodbc3.5xcompliance.x
ls

I would like to have inputs and feedbacks from the community on this.

The document includes the analysis reports for the following:
1. Core API's
2. Level 1 API's
3. Level 2 API's
4. Deprecated Functions
5. Unicode Functions
6. Backward Compatibility

We need to plan for the gradual implementation of these API's on the
basis of priority.

Regards

Anoop