Logs are not available for this server

From: Maximilian Tyrtania <lists(at)contactking(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Logs are not available for this server
Date: 2011-03-05 14:51:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

For some reason PGAdmin 1.12.2 would show "Logs are not available for this server" (well, actually "Logs sind für diesen Server nicht verfügbar", the translation is mine) in the logs pane when i want to view the log file via the "tools/server status" menu item. The server is running pg 9.0.3 under Ubuntu 8.4. I didn't alter the log_directory in postgresql.conf (it's still on 'pg_log') and i can view the log file just fine via: nano /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_log/postgresql-2011-03-05. What could PGAdmin possibly stop from displaying the log file I wonder?

Kind regards,

Max

Maximilian Tyrtania Software-Entwicklung
Dessauer Str. 6-7
10969 Berlin
http://www.contactking.de