User session information catalog views

From: GURON Rawender <Rawender_GURON(at)rta(dot)nsw(dot)gov(dot)au>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: User session information catalog views
Date: 2006-09-26 02:18:31
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am new to PostgreSQL and have long experience of administering Oracle
database. I am looking for user sessions information in a PostgreSQL.
Basically I am after dynamic performance views equivalent to Oracle's
v$session, v$process, v$session_wait etc. Can someone guide me in right
direction because I could not find any relevant information in the
manual.

Thanks
Rawender Guron

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Marcelo CostaDate: 2006-09-26 03:00:21