Postgres DBA-REMOTE

From: Dave Summerfield <daves(at)talentbidit(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres DBA-REMOTE
Date: 2012-09-25 21:13:03
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Dear Moderator,

My name is Dave Summerfield.  I work as a Resource Manager for TalentBid IT, a recruiting firm in Milwaukee, WI.  My guess is you get a lot of contact about various opportunities, (probably an understatement!) so I will be brief...

Our direct client is looking for a Postgres DBA to help establish best practices for their organization.  This is a long-term project near Peoria, IL (southern part of the state)

I understand there are not many Postgres candidates in the marketplace, (I believe 7 last time I recruited :)) so our client is offering flexibility with on-site expectations, either with full remote work offered after 1 month or 50% remote work.

Please note:  If this isn't the right fit for you at this time I can offer a $1,000 referral bonus for any referred candidate that is onsite for 30 days with this direct client.

Technical Skills that would be helpful:

Physicalization of logical models for PostgreSQL

 *   *                                 Creation and maintenance of PostgreSQL data structures
 *   *                                 PostgreSQL database optimization / performance tuning
 *   *                                 Problem determination skills
 *   *                                 pgAdmin III
 *   *                                 Linux Redhat
 *   *                                 VMWare
 *   *                                 DBCP

Thanks for your time today, if you are still reading :)  I look forward to connecting soon.

Dave

Dave Summerfield
Director of Resource Management

[cid:image002(dot)jpg(at)01CD9B38(dot)A42A6C90]

    office: 414.773.0608     cell: 414.380.1087     fax: 414.607.2066

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Shrutika KalbagDate: 2012-09-27 14:19:40