Re: Need local help in San Jose

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: Bill Pennington <bill(at)whitehatsec(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need local help in San Jose
Date: 2009-03-26 22:09:56
Lists: sfpug
> Sure I have been to Gordon Biersch before it is nice and big with
> some outdoor space as well, it is great for a gathering of this
> type. If you need me to check out the others I can do that as well.

Tied House in San Jose should be considered as another viable pub
option.  Has more space, can be quieter (Gordon Biersch has concrete
floors and sound echos well) and are used to large groups.  -sc

>>> http://www.gordonbiersch.com/ both of those are a little bit of a

--
Sean Chittenden
sean(at)chittenden(dot)org