Re: SQL Functions

From: "Thomas F(dot) O'Connell" <tfo(at)sitening(dot)com>
To: gurkan(at)resolution(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Functions
Date: 2005-10-26 22:42:13
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Oct 21, 2005, at 9:19 AM, gurkan(at)resolution(dot)com wrote:

> I have been trying to find a way to return more than one but
> different types of
> variables. How do I return more than one but mix types of variables.
> Any help is appriaciated.
> Thanks;

In PostgreSQL 8.1, you'll have output parameters available.

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/plpgsql.html#PLPGSQL-
OVERVIEW

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Open Source Solutions. Optimized Web Development.

http://www.sitening.com/
110 30th Avenue North, Suite 6
Nashville, TN 37203-6320
615-469-5150