Perl Module Installed?

From: "Fetter, David M" <Fetter(dot)David(at)emeryworld(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL-General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Perl Module Installed?
Date: 2000-07-26 16:32:34
Lists: pgsql-general

How can I tell if we have the perl module installed with our current
postgres build? Or for that matter, is there a way to tell what extra
support was built into our current postgres installation?

Thank you,
David M. Fetter
UNIX System Analyst
Emery World Wide

"It has become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our
humanity." - Albert Einstein

Attachment Content-Type Size
Fetter, David M.vcf application/octet-stream 604 bytes