Foreign Key Implementation

From: "Drozdowski, Catharine I" <Drozdowski(dot)Catharine(at)emeryworld(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Foreign Key Implementation
Date: 2000-04-04 23:19:56
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi All,
I had my first go at Postgres today. So far so good. But I need to know how
to implement foreign keys using postgres. I did not find anything in the
documentation and several searches on "foreign" key produced nothing.

Does Postgres have foreign key functionality. And if not why and when???

thanks for your kind consideration to a naive, novice.

Catharine

Catharine Drozdowski
Emery WorldWide
Oracle Database Administrator