Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll

From: Dave Brunberg <DBrunberg(at)FBLEOPOLD(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql & cygncurses5.dll
Date: 2001-10-12 12:20:00
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I had this problem too after I upgraded cygwin.  All I had to do to fix it
was to run the current cygwin installer and uninstall and then reinstall
cygncurses5.dll.   Works fine for me now.

dwb

David W. Brunberg
Senior Field Process Engineer
The F.B. Leopold Company, Inc.
227 South Division Street
Zelienople PA 16063
(724) 452-6300

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Dave BrunbergDate: 2001-10-12 12:22:08