Re: Installing Postgres

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installing Postgres
Date: 2007-08-23 16:50:12
Lists: pgsql-admin
This is not an ownership issue.  It does try to install PostgreSQL.  It
complains because there is a file or directory in the directory where I
am installing PostgreSQL to.  The same thing will happen if I create a
directory called XYZ and place a file or directory inside of XYZ and
then try to install the database.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect