Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5

From: Maharaja Subramanian <maharaja(dot)x(dot)subramanian(at)gsk(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Suresh Bysani <suresh(dot)x(dot)bysani(at)gsk(dot)com>
Subject: Migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5
Date: 2010-11-29 12:36:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Currently we have migrated from TWS/WebAdmin 8.1 version to TWS/WebAdmin 8.5.

Earlier in TWS/WebAdmin 8.1, we had utility called - psql located at (/opt/maestro/webadmin/pgsql/bin). With this PSQL utility we used to connect to TWS database where we can fire some SELECT queries and extract the output of select query into output DAT files.

Now, in TWS/WebAdmin 8.5 version, under this directory (/opt/maestro/webadmin/pgsql/bin/), I am able to see only one file - pg_config.

Could you please tell me, whether this utility first in place, compatible to TWS 8.5 version? If yes, could you please guide us, how to setup this utility to connect the TWS database for firing some SELECT queries?

Regards,
Maha