Re: Keyword list sanity check

From: Greg Stark <greg(dot)stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Keyword list sanity check
Date: 2009-04-28 08:49:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I had previously considered adding an assertion in the backend to
check they're sorted properly. That would be less formatting dependent
and would be only a couple lines of C.

I don't think we can do that with the gram.y check though.

--
Greg

On 28 Apr 2009, at 09:33, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com