xmlAgg not found..

From: Tariq Aziz <taziz(at)imperialsoft(dot)com(dot)pk>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: xmlAgg not found..
Date: 2008-08-15 05:04:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi

What I am reporttin here is probably not a bug but I found no way other
than getting a support form this mailing address.

I have installed PostGRESql 8.3 and try in to retrieve data in xml
format for which I need to use function "xmlAgg". but that's not
supported in the instance I have configured. Kindly guide me If there is
some service pack or patch required to get this function working for me.

Looking forward for a solution from your side.

Thanking in anticipation.

Tariq Aziz

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Grigory ZininDate: 2008-08-15 09:45:59