What I am reporttin here is probably not a bug but I found no way other
than getting a support form this mailing address.
I have installed PostGRESql 8.3 and try in to retrieve data in xml
format for which I need to use function "xmlAgg". but that's not
supported in the instance I have configured. Kindly guide me If there is
some service pack or patch required to get this function working for me.
Looking forward for a solution from your side.
Thanking in anticipation.
pgsql-bugs by date
|Next:||From: Grigory Zinin||Date: 2008-08-15 09:45:59|
|Subject: BUG #4357: SERIAL pseudotype and related SEQUENCE object|
|Previous:||From: Heikki Linnakangas||Date: 2008-08-14 20:37:14|
|Subject: Re: BUG #4350: 'select' acess given to views containing "union all" even though user has no grants|