Urgent Postgresql requirement.

From: "Pratik" <pratik(at)apninc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent Postgresql requirement.
Date: 2007-01-17 20:40:21
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi All,

This is Pratik with APN Software services, we have urgent direct client
requirement with one of our direct client. Below is the detailed description
for the requirement.

Location: San Diego, CA

Contract to hire or Fultime

PostgreSQL Database Developer -Full Time or Contract to hire

This position involves creating tables, views, functions and stored
procedures in PostgreSQL to support front end OLTP and reporting

* Excellent experience in PostgreSQL.
* Understanding of database normalization concepts
* Some experience in logical and physical database design and implementation

* Prior experience working in a project oriented environment and meeting
deadlines under tight time constraints
* Strong analytical skills
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision

Pratik Gandhi
APN Software Services Inc.
Phone: (510) 857-5767
E-Mail: pratik(at)apninc(dot)com <>