Urgent Postgresql requirement.

From: "Pratik" <pratik(at)apninc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent Postgresql requirement.
Date: 2007-01-17 20:09:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

This is Pratik with APN Software services, we have urgent direct client
requirement with one of our direct client. Below is the detailed description
for the requirement.

Location: San Diego, CA

Contract to hire or Fultime

PostgreSQL Database Developer -Full Time or Contract to hire

This position involves creating tables, views, functions and stored
procedures in PostgreSQL to support front end OLTP and reporting
applications.

* Strong experience in PostgreSQL.
* Understanding of database normalization concepts
* Some experience in logical and physical database design and implementation

* Prior experience working in a project oriented environment and meeting
deadlines under tight time constraints
* Strong analytical skills
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision

Pratik Gandhi
APN Software Services Inc.
Phone: (510) 857-5767
E-Mail: pratik(at)apninc(dot)com