Urgent Direct Client Postgres requirement

From: "Pratik" <pratik(at)apninc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent Direct Client Postgres requirement
Date: 2007-02-01 20:35:32
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi,

This is Pratik Gandhi with APN Software service, Inc. We have urgent
requirement with one of our direct client at San Diego, CA. It's a fulltime
position at San Diego, CA.

Below are the detailed specifications for your reference:-

They need to be strong in Commercial Grade information.

They must have experience moving 200GB to a TB of data so 100's of GB and
massive amounts of data.

They also must be able to go from My SQL to Postgres and Postgres back.

Please respond back with your resume and the salary requirement.

Pratik Gandhi

Resource Manager
APN Software Services Inc.
Phone: (510) 857-5767
E-Mail: pratik(at)apninc(dot)com
 <http://www.apninc.com/> www.apninc.com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Marko Gargenta - MarakanaDate: 2007-02-02 00:14:30